Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Karma

I must be doing something right, had some good things happen this week...

Rod Powell had been working on my dad's old motorcycle helmet. He surprised me this Thursday when he called me up and told me it was ready for me to pick up just in time for the 6th year anniversary of when my dad passed. I am really happy with how it turned out! Rod is one of the most talented guys I know.

It says "El Bonito" in the front and has the date passed on the back.



It looks even better in person.


We also finally got ourselves a video camera. The Canon HV40...




More good things happened too, a good friend gave me the set of wheels I've been wanting for my truck, another good friend gave me a 24" BMX bike, and another good friend hooked me up with tickets to watch Travis barker & ATrak live... It feels good to have such good friends.

-Juan

No comments: