Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weigh In!

First off.. here are a few snapshots that I've taken the last few days while packing for the big move...

Here's my mom and Diego.. as she is about to feed him lunch, love his expression.

Between my brother & I we boxed up about 10 of those boxes with just magazines... most of them Lowrider... wish I had more!

See how organized I keep my shoes?

My first Rod Powell original.

And finally...

Since we're moving our family thought we should make another change. We decided we're going to try & get healthier together... well kinda..

We decided to challenge each other, "Biggest Loser" style. 10 of us (family & friends) put in $50 in a pot.. and in 12 weeks the person who loses the most percentage weight takes it all.

I'm pretty excited about this challenge, as you can see I haven't done anything to be healthy in a very long time... It's been since I played high school football that I intentionally lose weight.

So no more beer, burritos, tacos, burgers, carne asada, etc.. for at least 12 weeks.

I WANT to win the money... but more importantly I NEED to lose the weight to be healthier..



Official weigh-in 313 lbs

I've made it my goal that my current weight will be the biggest I will ever be in my life.

Don't wish me luck... just don't tempt me with good greasy food!

-Juan

No comments: