Wednesday, February 24, 2010

On the Scene

We've captured hundreds of thousands of pictures while shooting cars for Deadend Magazine in the last six years. We're not the best, or even close to it... but we sure have a great time. The cars are the reason we shoot, but meeting the owners of the cars is what's really cool. I'm not sure if most photographers are like us, but we don't just shoot a car shake hands and go, we usually hang out, talk, sometimes go for dinner and a drink. I've had a great time and have made some good friends while shooting cars. Sometimes we shoot a car in an hour or so and spend the next 3 or 4 hours talking... Here's a few behind the scene shots...

Photographing the March Meet in Fomoso, CA is always fun.

Here are the on-lookers as I shoot Joe's 35 Ford... We almost never travel alone, our friends love tagging along with us.

This may look staged but I can honestly say it's not.

Big watcha looking out for me as I shoot a car in traffic.

My carnal hanging out with Joe Epstein as we shoot his picture perfect 39.

As we're about to go shot RJ's bike..

On Whittier Blvd.

That's me shooting Randy's Chevy.

It's not always safe.

Beto, Lil Watcha and I in the background as John moves his beautiful deuce roadster.

Paz
-Juan

No comments: