Monday, June 14, 2010

Marina Swap

Woke up early this past Saturday morning to check out the Marina Swapmeet with my homeboy Silk.

He was looking for parts for his motorcycle build. I was just looking.

Roscoe's roadster always looks good!

There was a bunch of nice stuff.. Wish I had more money

I really wanted to get these for a van I don't have

Despite driving a Hummer this dude had some nice Triumph and Harley stuff.

I had to get these, they're cool and I talked the guy down to the right price.

Knock Offs

Too bad it was just the box.

Really cool!

DOT approved?

I got out of there with Hubcaps, A license plate frame that reads "Lets boogie," and a Rod Powell designed hat. Silk found some fog lights that will be turned to a headlight for his moto and some red lenses that might make neat tail lights.

The Marina Swapmeet is growing every year and there is always some deals!

-Juan

No comments: