Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Visual Mechanics Set-Up Night

The night before the Visual Mechanics Opening Reception we all got together to hang the show... It was a lot of work.. but a lot of fun.

Here are some photos Rod Powell took... as I forgot my camera... yup..

Most of our prints ready to be hung...

Some of Rod Powell's pieces alongside some of our prints.

Randy Garcia's main piece... I like how he used multiple styles in one piece.

Here I am hanging the first piece

Here's some vinyl toys by Rod Powell... It's amazing how creative this guy is... amazing!

It was much easier to decide what order we should hang our show after laying the prints out on the floor.. good idea Will!

Randy Garcia decided our smallest piece needed some striping... He was right.

2 Shot Munny by Rod Powell... I really dig this little guy.

Almost done hanging the show...

No comments: