Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas List

Never done this before, but if you feel obligated to get me a Christmas gift (or for my upcoming Birthday) feel free to get me anything off this list. Thanks!
A EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM (Wide angle lens for my Canon)
Been a fan of The Hundreds Footwear for a few years. My current favorite shoe is their Johnson Low (black leather)
An Acapulco Gold New Era hat (size 7 3/4)
Some money for a tattoo from Abraham Ortega (don't think he does gift certificates) would be nice.
A GoPro HD HERO2 set for filming.
Any Rod Powell Original piece of art!
Some Tribal Gear (This Flaks Hoodie is nice)
A gas card to any gas station since I drive so much!
A 1977 - 1979 Lincoln Continental (prefer black but will accept white or tan) And of course I accept cash! Thanks for reading! -Juan

No comments: