Thursday, December 29, 2011

Japan Trip - Yokohama pt.1

to say that Mooneyes knows how to throw a car show is a HUGE understatement. The Mooneyes Rod & Custom Show in Yokohama is by far one of the best shows I've ever been to. Not sure if it's because it was my first show over seas or the people I hung out with or the amazing cars... I think a little bit of all that!
it was amazing to watch the "Next Movie" 62 Impala cruise into the show hammered on the ground. Keiji aka Hong Kong is a bad ass.. More on his Impala on deadendmagazine.com soon!
I can't explain how awesome it felt to see people wearing Deadend gear!
On set-up day it was cool to watch how detailed the Japanese are.
Not paint.. Crazy stuff!
It was good to see familiar/Salinas faces in Japan showing off their talent.

No comments: