Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspire Me!

Here are some images that are just plain cool. Most of them inspire me, some I just like.

I'm a huge fan of typography... stuff like this rules!


One of my favorite designers is Coby Gewertz, seems that anything he touches is awesome. He made this "louvered" shirt design, it's so simple and elegant. Something that the is hard to find in custom/hot rod automotive shirts. No skulls, spider webs or crap needed for one to know it is true hot rod shirt. I dig it!

and Coby also made this awesome shirt design, even if you're not into cars you gotta love his style. htpp://www.carsnotculture.com

This is an illustration I found online that I fell in love with the moment I saw this. It might just be a simple rose, but I love the detail.


Love this logo, clean, simple... ambigram



Yeah General Motors once ruled!

Another image that just rules.. There's a lot going on, yet it is very simple at the same time.

There is a lot of bad typography everywhere.. It's time to use good typography people!


Calligraffiti is a combination of Calligraphy and Graffiti.
Calligraffiti: traditional handstyles with a metropolitan attitude. I dig this logo!


The execution and subject matter are both killer!

I just dig this.

Told ya I dig typography, this is awesome!

I love "live music" photography. This is a great capture, makes me feel like I'm right there with Murs and his fans.

Estevan Oriol is one of my favorite photographers. His raw style is so great.

Here's some playful photography, I like the subject and execution on almost all of Mark Velasquez's photography.

but I didn't shoot the deputy

This is sweet.

That's what I need to do!

And as always thanks for visiting my blog, hope these images inspire you like they've inspired me!

peace.

No comments: