Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rock The Bells 2009

This year I got to attend Rock The Bells in LA (San Bernardino) and SF (Mountain View) thanks to Aissa for hooking up the tickets!

To say I had a good time, is an understatement.

My favorite acts were:

The Roots - One of the better live performers I've ever seen... The Guitarst ripped it!
Tech N9ne - Along Krizz Kaliko & Cut Calhune tear it up on stage... They don't just rap they actually put on a performance for the crowd!
Psycho Realm - Killed it!
Nas - never been a big fan, I have a lot more respect for him now after watching him live.
Damian Marley - Lived up to the hype!
Ice Cube - You tell he's been doing it for years!

On our way down to LA.. Representing for Tribal everywhere we go!

VIP status (thanks Aissa!)

This one is for you!

Tribal Gear!

Viva Mexico, shhaaaooow!

Murs 3:16

Fa Shon from Fresno got down with a quick freestyle alongside Dialated Peoples.

Nice back pack dude.

Distant Relatives.. Nas & Damian Marley

On to Rock The Bells Bay Area Edition
Groupie VIP status

Psycho Realm also reppin Tribal Gear

The Roots

Big Pete, Lil Watcha & my carnal enjoying the show!

Good Times!
-Juan

No comments: