Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Barbarian

Watching the NBC Tonight Show fiasco got me thinking of who I supported the most.. honestly I like Jay... he seems to be a good guy and he's got good taste when it comes to cars. But Conan O'Brien is down right hilarious! I'm not going to lie I don't watch too much television and haven't been watching The Tonight Show regularly (not even when Jay hosted) but I did watch it occasionally and enough to think that Conan was doing a good job.

I'm not one of those people who blames Jay, I think NBC did this to themselves... They gave the show to Conan and took it away too quickly. I agree with Conan and "believe that delaying the "Tonight Show" into the next day to accommodate another comedy program will seriously damage what I consider to be the greatest franchise in the history of broadcasting"

I don't think Conan needs sympathy, I think he'll be all right.

Anyway.. looking on http://www.facebook.com/imwithcoco and other supporter's websites and artwork I got inspired...



Dig it?
-Juan

No comments: