Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pony Boy

A few months back my brother called me to help him shoot a 1964 1/2 Mustang Freddy Perales at Campos Custom Fab (with help from Michael Cody) built for Dave Stone. It was late, dark and we didn't have much to work with.. well besides a flimsy tripod and a great looking car.

I'm not a big fan of Mustangs, never have been, but the first time I saw this Mustang I was impressed with how good it looked! It looked clean, stylish, and tough. There are many subtle things Freddy did to this Mustang to make it look the way it does. You may not notice, heck I don't notice all the modifications that were made but sit this Pony next to a stock one and you'll see the difference!


Oscar & Freddy helped us move the Pony around to get a good angle (We had to use a long shutter speed because it was very dark)

The car not only looks tough but underneath that hood sits a 347 Stroker.

I love the stance of the car.




... and back to the stable the pony went...

It's good for me to shoot cars I normally wouldn't..
-Juan

No comments: