Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Madness

Been busy the last few days.

Last Friday drove up to Oakland for the Royal Jokers' Cruise Night. Had fun! www.royaljokers.blogspot.com.

Saturday I went with Markos to The March Meet at Famoso Raceway. It was a weird day at the drags, The weather had been shitty all week and made the track ugly to run on. We saw a couple guys hit the wall and even a car flip over. Scary stuff. Still was a fun little trip. Always good to catch up with Markos DeLaVerga.

even though the weather sucked, the stands were packed.

Neat little bike to get around the pits.

Wheels.



Some guy told me and Mark, "Everyone has a camera these days.. Everyone is a photographer.' He's right.

Sunday and Monday I stayed in Salinas and worked on some stuff.

Tuesday I went to watch Travis Barker and A Trak at The Roxy on Sunset.. I'll post on that later

-Juan

No comments: