Friday, March 26, 2010

OMG TXTs LOL FTP EOEOEO

More random texts I've received and sent on my new phone.. Some funny some not as much.

From Sarah
"LMFAO, You are sooooo Mexican"

From Jorge
"The camera is going to be the hating device of the year"

From Kristina
"So why didnt you tell me I had pepper in my teeth ho?!"

From Daniela
"You had sqweeky morning voice, it kinda felt like we slept together.. actually, not really, not at all"

From Santana
"Drive by just happened like down the street"

From John
"Whos leg did you have to hump to pull that off"

From Daniela
"Nope. That's carne asada. I'm the prime muthafukin rib!! I'm diosito lindo!!"

From Eric
"Bite me sangrones I would have partied with El Metido"

From Beto
"How about dr faggit?"

From Beto
"Shut up. Your gay and long"

From Nicole
"Did u feel like your eating big bird?"

From Pete
"Dont be a pussito. Get it done"

From Knowie
"How do you know if lesbians are tight? They have sex too"

From Beto
"Yo Gava Gava"

From Knowie
"Ricky Martin wants to borrow your fairy shirt. Theres enough material for his lover too"

From Jesus
"Wat a pusssssaaaaayyyy wat a fuken pussy!!"

From Nicole
"That book told me to kill Ronald Reagan"

From Nicole
"Weiner poop"

From Pete
"You can forget about being invited to my birthday party this year. Just FYI"

From John
"Pop some dip in your mouth and GET R DONE!!"


From Me to Britnie
"Im lookin for ostrich skin boots"

To Sarah
"Oh then FTPa"

To Jorge
"Look under Oaxacas Got Talent"

To Daniela
"I spork"

To Nicole
"Is Chile going to be called Salsa now?"

To Nicole
"I'm an equal opportunity hater"

To Beto
"How bout you suck on my chinese nuts!"

To Nicole
"No every1 knows you cant hit women or children just shake the shit out of them"

To Beto
"fuckyourface is available"

To Nicole
"Do you go to farmville conventions?"

To Knowie
"Lesbian have puuusssaaayyss. U just act like one"

To Knowie
"We just ran into Perez Hilton he was pissed that you stole his blazer"

To Nicole
"Not sure. Drinking green beer and eating lucky charms?"

To Jesus
"Ull look like Stephen Glandsburg"

To Knowie
"U didnt try gayblazer @93901.com?"

To Beto
"It's called a hermaphrodite"

To Nicole
"Its so much better than Catcher in the Retarded Rye"

To Pete
"No future in yo frontin"

-Juan

1 comment:

James said...

You know some seriously ignorant people. Love the blog though.