Thursday, May 13, 2010

Portrait of Gearhead

Last year I saw some of George Brainard's photography from "Day of the Drags" in Texas.

Instantly I thought to myself that it was really neat idea it was to take portraits of people at car events with an all white background..

So when Brian introduced me to George I was excited to see that he was taking portraits at the Lone Star Round Up. I chatted with George for a little bit about photography and how I was a fan of his work... Then he asked me, "Can I take you picture?" Sure why not.... I'm usually on the other side of the lens, but I do like how the picture turned out.

Everywhere I go I represent!

Here are a few that I liked from the Day of the Drags and the Lone Star Round Up.







Check out more of George's work... http://www.georgebrainard.com/

-Juan

No comments: